Unify Cloud (Circuit en OpenScape Cloud) Services Change: Migration to Google Cloud Services
This notification is to inform you of the migration of your Circuit tenancy (located in Europe) to the Google Cloud Platform (GCP). The Circuit EU database migration to the GCP infrastructure is scheduled to take place on Saturday - March 23, 2019 between 02:00am to 06:00am CET.
This notification is intended to provide you with additional information for your consideration, which will enable you to plan ahead, and to schedule follow-up actions with your company’s IT department in order to minimise impact to your Circuit tenancy at the time of the migration maintenance window.
You will need to consider the information communicated in this notification and to plan accordingly.
When will my Circuit Tenant migrate?
- The Circuit EU database migration to the GCP infrastructure is scheduled to take place on Saturday - March 23, 2019 between 02:00am to 06:00am CET.
- If you have trouble accessing Ciruit after the scheduled maintenance you will find further information in our alerts page.
What can I expect during the migration maintenance window?
- There will be some periods of minimal service interruption for all browser activities in Circuit, which may require you to re-login to Circuit, i.e. depending on the browser used you will either be automatically logged in or may have to do it manually.
- Calls that are in-progress involving a Circuit client will be dropped and may not be able to be re-established during certain periods, i.e. regularly scheduled calls may sporadically be affected until the maintenance window has concluded.
What are the technical changes required from my IT department in preparation for your Circuit tenancy migration to GCP?
- New IP addresses for the Circuit Media Servers (MAC nodes) are identified via our FAQ.
- If you utilise the Circuit Telephony Connector with your Circuit application, make sure to apply the changes that are required and documented for the Telephony Connectors in our FAQ section.
- If you are an OpenScape Business customer, you will need to re-run the OpenScape Business wizard in order to allow the new IP addresses ranges in the GCP environment.
Artikel is gesloten voor opmerkingen.