In Osbiz V3R1.2 (FR2) RSP credendials are stored in Backups allowing simpified restoring of an Osbiz system in case of a new SD card or mainboard.
There might be a possiblity to have duplicate entries in RSP servers when using backup/retore with RSP Credentials.
When setting up a new system by:
- cloning an existing system with active RSP as the base or restoring the configuration data of another existing system (e.g. hardware migration)
- replacing due to hardware failure
Please consider the following important hints:
1. If a new system is set up via cloning or via data restore (migration), where the original system had Remote Service Platform (RSP) access configured. Delete original system on RSP before connecting new system to the internet.
2. If a system is replaced due to hardware failure via data restore, where the original system had Remote Service Platform (RSP) access configured.
- Delete original system on RSP before connecting new system to the internet
- Uninstall the RSP configuration before connecting the restored system to the internet.
Otherwise, there will be multiple systems using the same certificate for the connection to RSP. As a result, the certificate is revoked and the systems cannot connect to the RSP service anymore.
An OpenScape Business system is defined by the MAC address and SIEL-ID.