MICC-B How to delete contacts added in web Ignite
At times there is a need to remove contacts that have been added via web Ignite. Once added, contacts cannot be removed using web Ignite, they can only be edited.
Deleting contacts can only be done from the MiCC server using ElasticsearchManager
- Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Mitel\MiContact Center\Support\ElasticSearchManager
- Launch ElasticsearchManager
- Select the Contact option
- In the Filter field enter details of the contact that needs to be deleted and hit Go
- Highlight the contact>Edit>Delete (Multiple contacts can be highlighted and deleted)