On 19 december Unify launched the new SW version V3R2.1 for OpenScape Business.
With version V3R2.1, the enhancements and changes described below are included in the scope of functions of the OpenScape Business SW or the Client SW.
With SW version V3R2.1, the myPortal for Desktop, myAttendant and myPortal for Outlook clients receive a revised user interface. This offers a better utilization of the screen size through its "Responsive Design", new handling and functions as well as new user-selectable color designs (skins). The icons and symbols used in the client have been adapted to the current Unify color scheme. The user can additionally choose between a light and a dark screen layout in the settings.
To inform end users about the UI refresh in the different clients a small document has been created that can be send to the customers prior the upgrade. This document can be found on https://wiki.unify.com/images/1/18/UC_Suite_Refresh_Customer_Information.pdf
In addition to the "Responsive Design" and the new UI some new features are also added to the different clients:
myPortal for Desktop:
With the new split screen function, information about: Directories, Call Journal, Voicemail Journal etc. in separate windows on the screen. The user can choose between different displays and window contents.
Configurable number of contacts
In order to make optimal use of the different screen sizes, the user can display up to 300 contacts in one window (tab).
myPortal for Outlook
Integration with MS Windows message window
Event notifications of the client can be displayed either in a separate client popup window or, if this is not desired by the user, in the MS Windows message window. The user decides this individually in his client settings.
In addition, UC Suite as of SW version V3R2.1. offers
- Recording of conferences
- Separate deletion of Call Back calls in the voicemail system
- Display of information in MS Windows message window (myPortal for Outlook only)
- Export / Import of call distribution rules (CCV) for the Company Auto Attendant
- Improved "Hotkey Dialing" by recognition of formatting characters in the phone numbers
- Support of OAuth2.0 authorization to MS-Exchange Server 365 for:
- Directory Integration
- Calendar integration
- E-mail queues in the contact center
- myReports with e-mail forwarding
- Improved conference control
For the control of the UC Suite conference server a completely new developed module has been integrated into the UC Suite clients
myPortal @ work - Jabra Headsets
The myPortal @work client supports from SW version V3R2.1 the call control for the headsets of the company Jabra. Depending on the model used, the call control functionality may vary.
myPortal for Teams Plugin
As of version V3R2.1, the myPortal for Teams plugin offers an improved user interface that automatically adapts to the available screen / window size thanks to its "Responsive" design.
Additionally, it offers the user the following new functions:
- Favorites window
- Display of groups
- Editing (adding / deleting / renaming) of groups (only in UC Smart mode)
- Display of favorite entries in the groups
- Edit (add / delete / rename) entries (UC Smart mode)
- Dialpad for entering phone numbers for "manual" dialing
- Input field for phone number entry via
- Copy and paste
- Selection of languages at login
Support of new phone devices:
As of SW version V3R2.1, the OpenScape Business system supports new telephone devices and key modules.
- CP710 including key modules
- CP10 USB WiFi dongle